当前位置: > 首页 > 短剧赏析

130句超实用的外贸英语短句,从开发客户到成交售后全流程覆盖

 

一、开场问候

1. Hello, this is [Your Name] from [Company Name].(您好,我是[公司名称]的[您的名字]。)

2. Good morning/afternoon, may I speak to [Name]?(早上/下午好,请问[姓名]在吗?)

3. How are you today? / How’s everything going?(今天过得如何?/ 一切顺利吗?)

4. Nice to meet you in person/online!(很高兴当面/在线见到您!)

二、自我介绍

5. We specialize in [product] for [market].(我们专营针对[市场]的[产品]。)

6. Our company has been in this industry for 10 years. (我们公司在这一行业已有10年经验。)

7. I’m the sales manager in charge of overseas markets.(我是负责海外市场的销售经理。)

三、产品询价

8. Could you send me your price list?(能否发一份报价单?)

9. What’s your best price for this item?(这款产品的最低价是多少?)

10. Do you offer bulk discounts? (量大是否有优惠?)

四、谈判与还价

11. Your price is higher than other suppliers. (你们的价格比其他供应商高。)

12. Can you give us a 5% discount if we order 1,000 units?如果我们订1000件,能打95折吗?)

13. Let’s meet halfway.(我们各退一步吧。)

五、样品与质量

14. Do you provide free samples? (提供免费样品吗?)

15. How long will the sample take to arrive?(样品多久能到?)

16.The quality must meet our standards.(质量必须符合我们的标准。)

六、付款方式

17. What’s your payment term?(付款方式是什么?)

18. We accept T/T or L/C at sight.(我们接受电汇或即期信用证。)

19. Can we pay 30% deposit and 70% before shipment?(能否付30%定金,70%发货前付清?)

七、交货与物流

20. What’s your lead time?(交货期是多久?)

21. Can you deliver by the end of April?(能否在4月底前交货?)

22. We need the goods urgently, can you expedite?(我们急需货物,能加急吗?)

八、包装要求

23. Please use waterproof packaging.(请用防水包装。)

24. The carton must be reinforced(外箱必须加固。)

25. Each item should be individually wrapped. (每件产品需独立包装。)

九、投诉与问题解决

26. We found some damaged items in the shipment. (这批货中有部分损坏。)

27. How will you compensate for the loss?(你们如何赔偿损失?)

28. We’ll send replacements immediately.(我们会立即补发。)

十、展会常用语

29. Welcome to our booth!(欢迎来到我们的展位!)

30. This is our latest product catalog.(这是我们最新的产品目录。)

十一、邮件常用句

31. Attached is the proforma invoice for your review. (附件是形式发票供您查阅。)

32. Please confirm the order details at your earliest convenience. (请尽快确认订单细节。)

十二、结束语

33.Looking forward to your reply! (期待您的回复!)

34. Let’s keep in touch!(保持联系!)

附100句超实用外贸短句,从开发客户到成交全流程覆盖

一、开发客户

1. We found your company through [Alibaba/Google].(我们通过[阿里巴巴/谷歌]找到贵公司。)

2. Are you interested in importing [product] from China?(您有兴趣从中国进口[产品]吗?)

3. Could you share your target price range?(能否告知您的目标价格区间?)

二、产品介绍

4. This model is our bestseller in Europe. (这款是我们在欧洲的爆款。)

5. It’s made of eco-friendly materials.(采用环保材料制成。)

6.The minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 500 units. (起订量是500件。)

三、价格谈判

7. Our price is based on FOB Shanghai.(报价是上海港FOB价。)

8. The price includes standard packaging. (价格含标准包装。)

9. We can’t go lower than $10/unit. (单价低于10美元无法接受。)

四、样品相关

10. Samples are available for $20 with freight collect. (样品费20美元,运费到付。)

11. The sample will be ready in 3 working days.(样品3个工作日内备好。)

12. Please confirm the sample approval by email.(请邮件确认样品验收。)

五、付款条款

13. Payment: 50% deposit, 50% before shipment.(付款:50%定金,50%发货前付清。)

14. Wire transfer (T/T) is preferred.(推荐电汇付款。)

15. Do you accept PayPal for small orders?(小额订单能否用PayPal?)

六、生产与交期

16. Production takes 15-20 days after deposit. (定金后15-20天完成生产。)

17. The deadline is strict due to shipping schedule.(因船期限制,交期需严格守时。)

18. Delay may cause penalty charges.(延误可能导致罚金。)

七、物流与运输

19. We usually ship by sea for bulk orders.(大货通常走海运。)

20. Air freight costs $5/kg for urgent orders. (加急订单空运费5美元/公斤。)

21. The port of loading is Ningbo. (装运港是宁波。)

八、质量与验货

22. Third-party inspection is acceptable. (接受第三方验货。)

23.Quality tolerance: ±3% in specifications.(质量允许±3%误差。)

24. Defective rate must be below 1%.(瑕疵率需低于1%。)

九、投诉处理

25. We’ll investigate the quality issue immediately.(我们会立即调查质量问题。)

26. Compensation will be offered for proven defects. (确认质量问题后将赔偿。)

27. Please provide photos of damaged goods.(请提供货物损坏照片。)

十、合同与文件

28. Here’s the draft contract for your review.(这是合同草稿供您审核。)

29. The PI (Proforma Invoice) has been attached.(形式发票已附在邮件中。)

30. Sign and return the copy to confirm the order. (签署并回传以确认订单。)

十一、展会用语

31. This is our new design with 3 patents.(这是我们的新款,拥有3项专利。)

32. Scan the QR code to download the catalog.(扫描二维码下载目录。)

33. Visit our website for more specifications. (访问官网查看更多参数。)

十二、跟进与维护

34. When will you place the trial order? (您何时下试订单?)

35. Shall I send you a reminder before the promotion ends?(需要我在活动结束前提醒您吗?)

36. We’ll offer VIP discounts for repeat orders. (返单可享VIP折扣。)

十三、技术问题

37. The user manual is available in 5 languages.(说明书提供5种语言版本。)

38. Certificates: CE, RoHS, ISO9001. (认证:CE、RoHS、ISO9001。)

39. Warranty: 2 years for mechanical parts. (机械部件保修2年。)

十四、文化沟通

40. We respect your local market requirements.(我们尊重您当地市场要求。)

41. May I know your time zone for better coordination?(请问您的时区以便协调沟通?)

42. Happy [Your Festival]! ([节日名称]快乐!)

十五、结束用语

43. Looking forward to long-term cooperation!(期待长期合作!)

44. Contact me anytime via WhatsApp/WeChat(可通过WhatsApp/微信随时联系我。)

45. Wish you a successful business! (祝您生意兴隆!)

十六、订单确认

46. Please confirm your order details by return email.(请回复邮件确认订单细节。)

47. Well proceed with production upon receiving your deposit. (收到定金后我们将立即安排生产。)

48. The order number will be generated within 24 hours.(24小时内会生成订单编号。)

49. Kindly double-check the shipping address(请再次核对收货地址。)

50. This PO is valid for 15 days.(本采购订单有效期为15天。)

十七、生产跟进(51-55)

51. The production progress is 60% completed.(生产进度已完成60%。)

52. We encountered a minor delay due to material shortage(因材料短缺稍有延误。)

53. The assembly line is running 24/7 to meet your deadline(生产线正24小时运转以确保交期。)

54. May we postpone delivery by 3 days?(能否延迟3天交货?)

55. All products passed QC inspection yesterday.(所有产品昨天已通过质检。)

十八、报关文件

56. The commercial invoice must show HS code.(商业发票需显示HS编码。)

57. Do you need FORM A certificate?(需要普惠制产地证吗?)

58. The packing list should indicate net/gross weight.(装箱单需注明净重/毛重。)

59. Well arrange CO (Certificate of Origin) for you.(我们将为您安排原产地证。)

60. The BL copy will be sent 3 days after shipment.(提单副本将在装运后3天发送。

十九、售后支持

61. Our after-sales team is available 24/5(我们的售后团队每周5天24小时在线。)

62.Replacement parts will be shipped within 48 hours(替换零件将在48小时内发出。)

63. The technician can provide online guidance.(技术人员可提供在线指导。)

64. This issue is covered by our warranty policy.(此问题在保修范围内。)

65. Well extend warranty by 6 months for this case.(针对本次情况我们将延长6个月保修。)

二十、市场反馈(66-70)

66. Hows the market response to our product?(市场对我们产品的反响如何?)

67. Customers appreciate the energy-saving feature.(客户很欣赏节能功能。)

68. Some buyers suggest improving the user interface.(部分买家建议改进用户界面。)

69. Were developing upgraded versions based on feedback.(我们正根据反馈开发升级版。)

70. Shall we conduct a joint market survey?(要一起做市场调研吗?)

二十一、续约谈判

71. Our contract will expire next quarter.(我们的合同下季度到期。)

72. We propose a 3-year exclusive distribution agreement.(我们提议签订3年独家代理协议。)

73. The annual rebate will increase to 8%.(年度返利将提高到8%。)

74. Lets discuss the renewal terms next week.(下周我们讨论续约条款吧。)

75. This new clause protects both parties interests.(这条新条款保护双方利益。)

二十二、线上会议

76. Can we schedule a Zoom meeting on Thursday?(能否约周四的Zoom会议?)

77. Ill share my screen to demonstrate the process.(我将共享屏幕演示流程。)

78. The presentation slides have been uploaded.(演示文稿已上传。)

79. Could you mute your microphone when not speaking?(不发言时请静音好吗?)

80. Lets recap the action items before closing.(结束前我们复盘下行动项。)

二十三、突发应对

81. The vessel was rerouted due to typhoon.(因台风船只已改道。)

82. Force majeure clause applies to this situation.(这种情况适用不可抗力条款。)

83. We activated our contingency plan immediately.(我们立即启动了应急预案。)

84. Alternative shipping options are being evaluated.(正在评估替代运输方案。)

85. The insurance will cover 70% of the loss(保险将覆盖70%损失。)二十四、社交沟通

86. Would you like to join our dinner banquet?(要参加我们的晚宴吗?)

87. This local specialty is our treat(这道本地特色菜我们请客。)

88. To our successful cooperation - cheers!(为我们的成功合作干杯!)

89. Your business card design is impressive.(您的名片设计很出彩。)

90. Lets take a group photo with the new product.(我们和新产品合个影吧。)

二十五、战略合作

91. Were open to OEM/ODM partnerships.(我们接受代工/贴牌合作。)

92. This JV (Joint Venture) will benefit both sides.(该合资项目将使双方受益。)

93. The NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) is required.(需要签署保密协议。)

94. Our R&D team can customize solutions for you.(我们的研发团队可为您定制方案。)

95. The technology transfer fee is negotiable(技术转让费可协商。)

二十六、告别用语(96-100)

96. Keep me posted on your decision.(决定后请随时告知。)

97. Its been a pleasure working with you.(与您合作非常愉快。)

98. My successor will contact you next month.(我的接任者下月会联系您。)

99. This concludes our meeting today.(今天的会议到此结束。)

100. Until we meet again in Canton Fair!(广交会再见!)

  以上就是小编为大家整理的130句超实用的外贸英语短句,从开发客户到成交售后全流程覆盖,想要了解更多优质的相关资讯,请大家多多关注"大世界日记"。

最新推荐
猜你喜欢